OT: Stag do Activity centre, 1.5hrs from London?

I'm trying to organise a stag do for end May. Can any of you lot recommend an activity center within and hour and a half's drive from South London? I'm looking for a paint-balling, quad-biking, go-carting type of place, but would be open to more original ideas if you've got any.

I recently went white water rafting in Austria for a Stag do, great fun, but I think Wales is the nearest place and that's at least two and a half hours' drive.

Cheers for any help.

Guy

Reply to
Guy Lux

I'm trying to organise a stag do for end May. Can any of you lot recommend an activity center within and hour and a half's drive from South London? I'm looking for a paint-balling, quad-biking, go-carting type of place, but would be open to more original ideas if you've got any.

I recently went white water rafting in Austria for a Stag do, great fun, but I think Wales is the nearest place and that's at least two and a half hours' drive.

Cheers for any help.

Guy

Reply to
Guy Lux

Try off roading at Brands Hatch near Dartford, they have Quads, Off road. Don't think they'd be too clever with alco drivers so take that into consideration.

Reply to
Hirsty's