Swap defender 90 full roof, side windows and rear door

Swap defender 90 full roof, side windows and rear door for a 90 truck cab in good nick, maybe a tail gate as well

any takers?

Reply to
colingresty

It's in the Northwest by the way and it is in good condition

Reply to
colingresty

what if i throw in my sister?

Reply to
colingresty

To be honest, im not sure what you have to swap and what you are after

Do you have the full roof, or do you want one?

Reply to
Mark Solesbury

Sorry, I was a bit unclear, i have a full 90 roof with side windows and rear door, and i want to convert to a truck cab - i am looking for a swap, or a swap with money/etc if there is a cost difference.

cheers

colin

Reply to
colingresty

Colin hi,

Does the full roof include a sunroof, alpine windows and side linings along with the rear door?

IF yes and if the bits are in very good condition (it is a 300Tdi or a TD5 by the way?) would you consider selling them?

Take care Pantelis

Reply to
Pantelis Giamarellos

Hi Pantelis, no sunroof, no lining no alpine windows, and a couple of small dents that would knock out easily. it is not from my landy originally so i am not sure how old it is. I would sell it (though i would need a tarpaulin for a while.) I am not sure what to ask for them, any ideas what they are worth anyone? I could photo it and post them here (if that is ok with NG rules)

cheers

Colin

Reply to
colingresty

I sold a full roof, rear door and van panels (i.e. no windows) for £400 on fleabay and bought a truck cab in good nick (other than paint on the rear) for £150 or so. I could probably have got the truck cab for cheaper but the ones I could find for less weren't so good, series ones are £40 or so!

Reply to
Ian Rawlings

te:

cheers for that, flea bay it will be then!

Reply to
colingresty