Vast opinions here, needed re trade in on 110

Just talked to dealer re a Mazda MPS and he has offered part ex of 5750 for my 110 CSW Dec 97 reg, 98k with all receipts/ mot since newand 8mths mot, although I have done most of simple stuff myself ( with bills) good nick never been off - road.

Just need an opinion; not using group for advertising !!

They seem to go for 10k from dealers, but obviously that has advantages for purchaser !

John H

Reply to
John H

Ill give you 6k cash for it, and you can negotiate a discount with the dealer when you tell him you have no p/x

Reply to
nullified