Ford Body Parts online?

Stupidly backed my 98 Escort Si into the drive gates this morning. The hand of God ensured that one blew half closed as I approached at late for work speed and was looking in the wing mirror and kept it out of view until I got there! Hey, the spin-off is that the Mrs now thinks the car is a bit fated with this and another incident a couple of weeks back and this puts me a step closer to a new one! :-)

Anyway, result is for now I could do with a replacement bumper/rear skirt/valance thingy that makes up the whole of the back below the boot and wraps around the sides. Are these easy to change and can anyone recommend a

2nd hand supplier online that they trust for price and good quality sprare parts? There are a couple of local scrappies (er, sorry, motor factors!) but they don't seem to have what I want at the mo.
Reply to
Brownie

The best place for good, cheap body parts (new) is Hadrians - who can be found here:

HTH!

Kai

Reply to
Kai Robinson