IPod

What is the real cost of having an IPOD cable fitted? A mate is being offered an IPOD cable installation "worth £200" on his Audi.

Is he being taken for a mug?

What is it likely to cost outside of the Dealership?

Reply to
John

He's buying a Volkswagonwithabadge^H^H Audi isn't he ?

Sod that, get a transmitter for the ipod - cost ~=A37-=A310 - simply=20 transmits a low power signal to the radio, you just tune in.

Try blueunplugged.com (used them several times before and they're=20 reliable) for some cheap-ish ones, or fleabay

Reply to
Colin Wilson

If he' hoping to get it keyed to the stereo and operated by te installed stereo then that's not far out. If you just want to connect it then see above.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

The cheap transmitters are s**te. I've had a couple of them and ended up throwing them away.

This is the best transmitter I'ver used, although it's not cheap at around 35 quid:

SteveH