Petrol Warning Light - Rover 200

Hi all

Not long swapped my old H reg Ford Escort for a R reg Rover 200 Series (1.4 Injection).

I was looking through the manual and couldn't see a icon on the dash board diagram for the petrol warning light. I know this sounds silly, but is there one on there?

Also, usually how much warning do they give before the petrol runs out?

Thanx for any replies Donna

Reply to
Donna

No, you still have to watch the gauge I'm afraid. However this is no bad thing with this engine, as at the same time you can check the temperature gauge, which with that engine needs careful monitoring !

Andy Pandy To e-mail, address hopefully, self-explanatory !

Reply to
Andy Pandy

There isn't one!

Reply to