ROVER 214 SEI (1995) Remote Key

Hi,

I have just returned from a weeks holiday and my remote key ( to central locking & immobiliser) doesn't work. I can use the key to open the car fine but it wont do much else.

I did hear you could 'reset' the remote key by taking the battery out, and pressing the buttons in a certain combination, is this an option?

If not would it just be a case of changing the battery?

Any help will be greatly appreciated,

Kind regards

Jamie Harvey

Reply to