Vauxhall corsa heater matrix replacement.

Is this a difficult job? It looks to me as though it'll drop out if the plastic shroud around the gear lever is removed, and a few screws undone. Are I misguided? Anyone done this/got ideas?

The carpet sure tastes sweet! Any help with above much appreciated!

Reply to
Chris Bacon

If it's like most modern cars, you will have to remove the entire interior, then the body shell. Once you are left with four wheels and a matrix sitting on the drive, you can remove it. ;-) I'm sure a sensible answer will be along shortly.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

The message from "Stuart Gray" contains these words:

Very like the (proper) Mini and the speedo cable.

Reply to
Guy King

Um, maybe not... thanks for the humour, anyway. Off to have a go with the screwdrivers...

Reply to
Chris Bacon