Vauxhall corsa handbook.

I'd like to get an owners manual & "infotainment" guide suitable for a Vauxhall Corsa 1.2 16V Limited Edition 3dr 2014. Can Vaxhall themselves provide one, or is it "find a used one", any pointers?

Reply to
Chris Bacon

First place I'd check is Ebay. Save a search, and you'll get informed of new listings.

Or perhaps someone has scanned it and you'll find that online?

Dunno if Vauxhall can supply them. You'd have to ask a dealer.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

alan_m