Vauxhall Sunglasses Holder

I am looking to fit one of these to the place where the blanking plugs for the grab handle are. Before I remove the blanking plugs I would like to find out if there is anyone who has pulled them out. How are they attached, and can they be refitted if the sunglass holder doesn't fit? I have started to pull them out, but there appears to be two attachments holding them.

TIA

John

Reply to
JohnW