washer motor problem - clio

cant hear washer motor working on a clio 52 plate, can you advise please?

Reply to
714

Is there water in the tank? Is it pumping, but you can't hear it and the pipe's blocked? Is there +12v to the pump when the switch is operated?

Or you could just use usenet as usenet, rather than some half-arsed web front end to it.

Reply to
Adrian

I assume you mean the pump is running but no water at jets front or rear? renault use a sort of shuttle valve so that the water may be diverted to front or rear, yet only use one pump. on a megane I had this problem, took the valve apart and cut a sliver off one end of the valve rubber to cure the problem. I believe that the rubber swells with certain screen was additives. YMMV

Reply to
Mrcheerful