2000 replacement top

got my top cut yesterday - too bad someone didn't notice the doors were unlocked. anyway... looking into a replacement for it and wanted to know thoughts on robbins brand, also this may be the best opportunity to get a cloth top, i assume it has a glass window - only about 150 more. what are your thoughts/experiences

brian

Reply to
footballfan

Off topic but.. had a BMW 528 while living in NYC. Used to leave the doors unlocked and glove box open with a sign on the window stating same. Never had anything stolen but I think someone slept in it once... also had restored a 1972 BMW R75/5 motorcycle to like new condition. Had a seat custom made which lasted for one day before a casual passerby slashed it.

Sorry about the damage... good luck.

snipped-for-privacy@gobolts.com wrote:

Reply to
zenmartini