2006: More pictures

02
3&gallery_image_ref=1
4&gallery_image_ref

Reply to
Red

Red wrote in news:Xns960D9B3568CEDmiatafan@38.119.71.210:

I could force myself to live with an adjustable steering wheel...

Reply to
XS11E

Yep, and somehow I'd manage to endure an extra couple inches of legroom.

Anyone seen a showroom date yet?

Reply to
Lanny Chambers

Maybe I can go down to one car now.

Reply to
Craig Wagner

I don't see the likeness between the 06 Miata interior and the S2k. I get that you have one but dude, there's somewhere between little and no resemblances. Ya, maybe they both have a big wide/ flat center console between the seats but the miata has round, silver trimmed analog gauges I don't remember seeing those on the S2k. The miata has a vertical center dash 'stack' coming up from the leading edge of the horizontal center console, if I recall correctly the S2k's vertical and horizontal sections are totally different and do not integrate at all.

Maybe you could post a link to each of two pictures that highlight these huge similarities you keep refering to.

Chris

92BB&T
Reply to
Chris D'Agnolo

You may have missed it, but I have both a Miata and an S2k.

As for the similarities...

Seats Handbrake on the passenger side Console design (from the window switches back to the windblock) Two-piece glovebox in rear of console Integrated roll-hoops Flip up windblock between roll hoops Door pulls Speaker placement

There's more to the interior than what is in front of your face. Yes, the dash is a different animal. I'm sorry you don't, won't, or can't see the similarities, but they are there.

I happen to think that it's a good thing in the areas where they are very similar.

Reply to
Craig Wagner