mazda 3

So my dealer says I need new rear brake pads question is... $152 for both rear pads plus $80 for labour does that seem high at all/ Thanks dwayne

Reply to
blah

Rear pads are sold in sets, and even a GOOD set runs ~$50. Maybe if they are some really HOT aftermarket pads, with drilled/slotted rotors...

Come down here, I'll do the whole thing for $100, parts included!

Reply to
Hachiroku