1974 240d

I just bought a 1974 240d. Beautiful car, but the rear passenger-side female end of the seat belt is broken. Anybody have any suggestions about where to find this part? Thanks for any ideas. We're about to
have kid #2 so I really need it.
correct part number for your specific car;
107 860 03 69
however, its been discontinued new for years, you will have to obtain a second hand unit.