2000 S430 - How to remove the right front door inside panel?

Window motor dead,
Fuses O.K. and the relay is clicking in the right door when window switch is activated.
I managed to pop out the plastic rivets, but around the airbag and door
grip, something is holding the panel.
I can't see any screws or screws covered.
Please help.