350SE

Can anybody tell me where to find a wiring diagram for a 1972 350 SE (W116) or 350 SL (W107). I am especially interested in the engine wiring.
Best regards
Jes
eBay

I was supposing somebody had it in a scanned or pdf format. Alternatively that somebody could direct to an internet site with the information on.
Jes

If you expected it for free, then you should've said so. Since the manual that contains this multi-page foldout schematic will cost at least $100, I suggest you at least offer to pay someone to scan it for you.

any papers about Mercedes cars, whether electronic or actual paper cost money, I couldn't find anything for my w116 so I just bought it off eBay, otherwise you'll never get anywhere.

MAYBE !?! He asked if someone INHERE...would like to sell a copy... I would start in here....not on ebay. / Magnus - 450SL