89 300E Motor Mounts

Maybe someone knows if they come in a pair for the left and right for the 300E. I went on www. maximumautoparts.com and they had the 300E mounts for 64 bucks, im not sure if it was a pair, the prices seemed ok....any
other good part sites?
I like www.buymbparts.com Richard

Anyone know, how many mounts the 89 300e has? 2 3 or 4? Thanks
The price refers to each... $46 is the lowest price I have seen for automatic 300E... if you have manual trans, then it is lower... $32.
You need two mounts.