89 300E Windshield Washer Nozzle - 3 wires/2wires

I purchased replacement washer nozzles for my 1989 300E. My old nozzles have 3 wires, plus the water tube inlet. Two of the three wires lead to a harness
that runs to the underside of the fuse box. The third wire connects to a heating wire that it embedded in the washer fluid tubing coming from the heated reservoir.
The replacement parts have only two wires. I spoke to two Mercedes Benz dealers parts departments, and confirmed that this is the correct replacement part. It doesn't make any sense! Do I leave one of the three wires disconnected? Do I need to connect the odd wire somewhere else???
Another issue is that the old nozzles have ~120 degree bend in the water input connection. The new nozzle has no bend at the water inlet.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!