Dodge Spirit washer nozzle

I need to replace the right washer nozzle on my 1990 Dodge Spirit. I don't know if it was stolen, or fell off on it's own. The nozzle clips on to the wiper arm.

Is this dealer/salvage item only, is it available as a *HELP* replacement, or some other aftermarket source?

Thank you,

Kirk Matheson

Reply to
Kirk Matheson

Dealer only. More expensive than you might imagine a washer nozzle should be, but not painfully expensive.

Or just grab a handful of them at the wrecking yard.

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

Sometimes you wonder,, I just bought a cheap little plastic piece of crap end cap for the end of the handle on my oven, a $600 stove, cost me $7 + $4 shipping, I am starting to think lots of car parts are cheap... Don't think you can buy much of anything for anything that costs less than $5 anymore, at least a windshield washer jet does something other than cover a hole..

Who the heck can afford to stock anything anymore with prices the way they are..Costs $1.50 to get on a bus in Chicago..

Sorry someone hit a sore spot !

Ted

Reply to
Ted