94 E320 Heater

My heater fan quit working, is there anything simple to check or should I assume it's the fan itself? When the heater is turned on I can hear the vents opening anf closing but no fan.

Thanks

Reply to
Chuck

Kennith.Hensley

There are no resistors for speed on 124.032 chassis. The speed is controlled on these via the Control panel sending a variable voltage signal [ 3v. to 7v.] to a transistorized voltage regulator/heat sink with a switched ground next to the blower motor. The test is for voltage at the 3 prong plug behind the brake booster. The yellow is trigger volts and the others are load power. I would check the main feed fuse /circuit first.

Reply to
AJDalton7