Anyone seen the 20/20 about a Mercedes Problem?

Hi, One of my co-worker told me yesterday that she has seen something about sudden acceleration problem with what she thought was MB E300 series on the
last 20/20 tv show. I checked the 20/20 site for more info and nothing. She did not see the entire show but caught a little bit of it. Anyone knows about it? -Mo-
;-) Thank you!