CD Player

I have a 2000 E430. The CD player located in the trunk will not operate. When I try, the radio reads CD player not installed. Any ideas?

Well, mine has the Bose system, and the changer unit was an ongoing source of problems.
When it finally locked up, I enquired as to the replacement cost. To my surprise, the replacement changer unit cost as much as the entire Bose system option when new: $1000.
Needless to say, I declined, and pitched the old unit, vowing to never buy another car with a Bose stereo. Thieving bastards.
Subsequently, I purchased an adaptor for my Ipod. Much better, as I now have my entire collection at my disposal, without the hassle and limitations of the trunk mounted changer.

Do you use condoms? That can be washed and used again!
message

Oh look, a troll.
Actually, I tried disconnecting the battery and reconnecting, and now it works fine
"chickenman" wrote