Drivers Side

As an interested, and rare contributor to this news group, it would help if a message is posted using the "drivers side" as an identifying item the person identifies which side - Rt or Lt.
It can cause confusion for those us who drive from the right side (Australia)
Joe Bagnara
Good point for us US tinkerers to remember.
I've used "driver's side" mistakenly, in hindsight. I thought to clarify the left side when one is standing in front of the car when the car's left is in fact on one's right side.
In the future,"the car's left side" should be clear to everyone.