Farnsworthunding.com Nationwide Buyers of Business Notes, Real Estate Paper

Farnsworthunding.com
Nationwide Buyers of Business Notes, Real Estate Paper and All Forms of Cash Flow
Mortgage Notes, Deeds of Trust And Land Contracts
    IF You are currently receiving payments from the sale of real estate or a business and would like to cash in on those payments, We can help.
We have investors who buy mortgages, Deeds of Trust And Land Contracts written on real estate and security agreements or chattel mortgages on business assets.
How would you like to receive a lump sum of cash rather than wait for all those payments to come in?
Even if you have thought about selling the payments before, we will be able to show you options that will meet your needs without taking a huge discount on the value of your note.
If you need all the money from your mortgage or just a small portion, we have plans that will fit any situation.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please feel free to visit our website at http://farnsworthfunding.com
Thank You
Sincerely, Joe DeMarco President, Farnsworth Financial Service (Mich. LLC)