FS 1989 560Sec 221000 kilometres

I recently bought this car, and I just haven't got the time to do the car justice. I have Canadian$3250.00 in it, and that's what I will take for it.
The car runs,changes smoothly, stops, all power options work, but the a/c compressor is missing, it will need a tune up, and there is VERY SLIGHT rust in the rear passenger wheelarch. Email me via this newsgroup for further info, which I will reply to offsite and direct. Thanks
Add pictures here
βœ–

You might want to tell us where the car is located?
Add pictures here
βœ–
Sorry, The car is in Ontario Canada,100kms east of Toronto. I have listed it on ebay.ca item#4561349106 link http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemE61349106&ssPageName ­ME:B:LC:CA:1

Add pictures here