help: 87 300d - how to remove/install trim strips on roof

87 300D Turbo (124)
I had the car repainted and they screwed up the masking. Can these strips that run alone the roof line and down along each side of the windshield be pryed off
and snapped back on (like the door and fender moldings)?
I want to remove the paint from the edges of the rubber gasket that is between the strip and roof.
TIA Bill snipped-for-privacy@gflocfk.net remove all "f"'s from address
Those strips that run across the roof hold the windows in! They unclip.P.

Thanks. I gave up on trying to remove them.

remove all "f"'s from address