I have a 1984 190e 2.3 5 speed manual transmission to sell for parts...

it's been sitting for a year now. can still run great but i have $700 dollars worth of parking tickets I can't pay for. body (gunmetal) and interior (black leather) look good. lots of nice parts. has 225,000
miles on it. i need a truck if anyone has a trade.
germancarfrau wrote:

It's not my problem, but assuming you're in the states, wouldn't it be kind of necessary to at least include the state you're in? I mean, it's a big country, isn't it?
Ximinez