looking for a 3rd seat

considering buying a '92 300TE and would like to know if i can easily add a 3rd seat (seat belts especially), also, if anyone has a 3rd seat for sale (i
live in raleing nc)? thanks
t avanas wrote:

I think the ease with which this would be accomplished would depend on how handy you are and how easy you feel the different aspects of the work are. It is unlikely to be a straight-forward job, however, and if you want a 3rd seat you'd be better served by getting a car with one already in it.
good luck, -tom!
Tom, I am a pretty good weekend mechanic, what I really wanted to know is if the 3rd seats were dealer installed which would mean the places to mount the seat belts h/w is built into the car. Thanks