mbz

Many successful people desire a luxury automobile. The motives behind the purchase of a luxury automobile vary from individual-to-individual. Undoubtedly, PRESTIGE, and impressing people are high on the motive
list.
For people considering the purchase of a Mercedes, I think you should be informed about the possible negatives of owning a Mercedes:
(1) Don't expect other drivers to be courteous to you. I view a Mercedes driver as flaunting his wealth, and a very, very sizeable percentage of other motors likewise hold similar views.
(2) Do not cut-in while driving. A Mercedes driver may get the best table at a fancy restaurant because of his wealth and connections; but don't expect your, "I'M NUMBER ONE, AND I'M MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU, SO I'M GOING TO CUT-IN IN FROM OF YOU IN TRAFFIC," to win you many friends and favorable responses.
(3) Expect to pay a small fortune, at your local Mercedes dealer for parts and labour. Don't ask costs and fees because that is untypical Mercedes operating procedure. Don't wince an eye if an oil change is $500.
(4) Don't expect other people to be turning heads at you with envious eyes, just because you are driving a Mercedes. I, in fact, intentionally look the other way.
(5) Plan on seeing a psychiatrist to cleanse the mind of repeated, constant thoughts of people dying of starvation in third world countries while you have spent $50,000 and up on perceived prestige. The task will be difficult, but greed and materialism will win out in the end.
To present, and future Mercedes owners: ENJOY. May you be re-incarnated to Bangladesh.

take your on advice to address your feelings of inadequacy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- Because of the current email spam attacks my email account is not included, reply via the newsgroups or ask for a valid email address.
How are things at the shelter, Fred? And, tell us, how long has it been since you were beaten up by that rich boy, 40 or so years? My, must be terrible your life has been such a flop, perhaps if you'd laid off the drugs & booze, showed up for work on time, studied rather than jerked off in class. Oh, well, the Democrats will always have sympathy for your wretched, exlploited soul.