MERCEDES S CLASS W140 AIR WATCHER????

Air Watcher,i dont know name of the part exectly,bot it is placen under filter of air....that pars gone off on my mercedes...what can I do? Sorry on my english...

There are some folks who are sorry about their english and they live in the US! You sound good to me!
mcbrue listeningly under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420