A140 Stereo Wiring

Hi

Recently someone decided they needed the stereo out of my A140 more than I did, unfortunately they cut all the wires and took the connectors. Would some kinder person be able to provide me with the colours of the wires so that I can fit new ISO connectors? Many thanks Simon Fisher

Reply to
The Great Healer

Go here:-

Good luck. I hope the scumbag has left your wires long enough.

Reply to
Stratman

Thanks for that link - that will definitely help. I still need to identify each wire though, there are rather a lot of them. There are 4 large gauge 'twisted pairs' - I guess these are the speaker pairs.

Reply to
The Great Healer

Here's the complete list of wires I have hanging out out the dash. (pink/blue means pink with blue stripe)

Thick Wires :- Pink/blue Brown Brown/pink and pink (Twisted pair) Pink/White Brown/green and brown (Twisted pair) Brown/red and brown/black (Twisted pair) Pink/white and brown/white (Twisted pair) Thin wires :- grey/blue blue/white pink green/black

Reply to
The Great Healer