S430 2005 Glove Box

Question on the glove box: the owner's manual says that the inside of the glove box lid has a separate compartment. It is opened by pushing down on the inch long chrome strip.
The 2005 S430 I picked up last week does not have this. We checked another 2005 S430 and it also didn't have it. However a 2004 S430 had this compartment. It looks like it's a snap on piece that the dealer didn't have.
Are there any 2005 S class owners who can confirm this? Thanks in advance.
Ricky
hehehehe - what do you expect from a miniS????
mcbrue under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420