Seat only goes forward

in a MB E300D. All seat buttons will move the seat in the forward or up direction, but not reverse or down. Before I started troubleshooting, has anyone had a similar problem? If I push the program buttons, the seat will go
backwards to the preset location..thus the motor is capable of reversing...
On 02 Jan 2004 04:08:40 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (WDlanning) wrote:

Sounds like a switch problem then...
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk

That is not much help...what can affect all four switches at the same time?