Seat only goes forward

in a MB E300D. All seat buttons will move the seat in the forward or up direction, but not reverse or down. Before I started troubleshooting, has anyone had a similar problem? If I push the program buttons, the seat will go backwards to the preset location..thus the motor is capable of reversing...

Reply to
WDlanning

Sounds like a switch problem then...

Reply to
miknik

That is not much help...what can affect all four switches at the same time?

Reply to
WDlanning