SLK - how change the woofer

Hi. I need to change the woofer in my slk.
I'd like to know to reach the speakers and if you have some pics / films to show me the way to open the door panel and change the
speakers.
I also like to know how big are the standard woofer mounted in my slk (in cm/inch) and how fit in new big woofer for better sound and what do you reccomend me.
I have a Sony MDX-CA790X 50 Watt x 4.
I want to let it sound really deep bass but I don't want to use subwoofer....
Hope you can help me....
Thank You regards... Topo :)
:I guess it's easy for you to talk that way sitting behind a plastic box. I did not spam your stupid link page, it was inadvertently done by a third party, but I will still be glad to kick your damn teeth in if you would like. Just call me up a make a date sweetie. : : : :Thanks again, : Josh Rippel : (505)263-3668 mobile or (800)964-6145 toll free : (505)294-8800 xts 134 :Karl Malone Toyota :10401 Copper NE (I-40 & Eubank) :Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123