tire shine

Hello
I'm curious as to what people use here to shine up their wheels? I don't mean the mag area, but the rubber... I used the foam type Armor-All and
frankly they don't shine the wheels as well as the ones used at car dealers'...
What do they use?
R Green Technical Support ------------------- WoWsat.com -------------------
I use that Armor-All spray stuff or a product called No Touch by Permatex. I get the goo at Fred Meyer or Safeway, whichever has it on sale. But after I spray it on I scrub the "TIRE" with a sturdy brush and then rinse it off. Leaves the tires nice and clean without that silly unnatural shiny wet look that just attracts dust. Try it, I think you'll prefer the look. Especially on a Mercedes. Now if you're talking BMW then that silly shiny wet look is appropriate, I suppose >;-} Dale (not Camille) 88 560 SL 96 S500C (45,400 miles, Starmark, for sale cheap!) 00 CL500
R Green - WoWsat.com wrote:

Hey your selling your S500?

don't
On Sat, 30 Aug 2003 04:44:36 GMT, "R Green - WoWsat.com"

We use Autoglym Instant Tyre Dressing at our dealership, seems ok
--

Lettuce spray for whirled peas...

Reply to usenet[at]miknik[dot]co[dot]uk
Wooah hooooo my friend... 2 steps... ok. Get Armour All Extreme Tire Shine it looks like water in a Windex bottle. Then get Black Magic tire tint (in sliver) the other colors are a bit much. use the foam sponge to apply the stuff. spray in other words on to the sponge then whip. if you want crack head crazy shine then use the tire tint after the first application. wooh shines so hard! and doesn't wash off... that is the crazy part.