To drive without instrument cluster installed ??

I have a W210 2002mod and have to deliver my central instrument panel for repair due to no indicating outside temperature and several missing pixel in
clock and gear indication. This takes about a week, but does anyone know if I can run the car without damageing anything in this period without instrument cluster installed ????
Yours RD