trap oxidizer

Hi,
Please pardon my ignorance... but can you tell if the trap oxidizer has been replaced, by looking at this photo?
http://surfpick.com/benz
Thank you. More stupid questions to follow.

--

best regards,
Ra

http://surfpick.com
YES, it has been replaced. It used to be on top. It is now downstream in your exhaust pipe.

Thanks Karl,
Yeah, I finally located a photo showing the old trap. ( it's on the webpage )
I haven't picked the car up yet. A 15 hour bus ride is involved. Ewww. At least I'll have a nice 300+ mile maiden voyage in my new ride. ( I hope! )
I'm gonna be watching that temp gauge like a hawk. ( 300SDL )
--

best regards,
Ra

http://surfpick.com