Tyre Pressures

Hi I've just bought a 200T and I need to inflate the tyres. However the pressures under the petrol cap have worn off and the 1 that is left is in German. Can anyone please tell me the correct tyre pressure?.
Many thanks
Cat
Can you type out the German text? (Surely the numbers are obvious?)
DAS --
More important than the exact German number is - do you have German air?
mcbrue breathily under the bridge in the trailer down by the river
96 S420
On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 23:59:15 -0400, "marlinspike"

Perhaps the pressure instead of pounds per square inch would be kilograms per square centimeter in german? ;-)

The tyre pressure should be about 2 bar (30 psi), but the point is that many of us were wondering why there is a language issue. Numbers are numbers...and I think we were wondering why it's so difficult to figure out the pressures.
DAS --
I am glad you asked that question...!..
DAS --