Yikes! Diesel $4.50/gallon

Page 4 of 5

Vote Obama, because he will change all that.
Yeah, right!

And I suppose there is no political influence, lobbying, corruption etc in the great land of Norway. LOL

Of course there is, but not on anything like the scale of the USA, where the corporate and Jewish lobbies routinely subvert democracy and skew foreign policy.
Obama says he wants to change all that. If he does manage some minor change, I suspect that he will only replace one type of influence with another. If he did show any signs of achieving real change, one or two bullets in the head would soon put a stop to that.

And now your anti-semitic side comes out. According to you, America is on it's knees. Just remember that next time Europe needs some heavy lifting again. BTW, if Europe is so all mighty, how come the weak old USA had to do the heavy lifting for you as recently as the Balkans? Seems as usual, you couldn't even handle that little pissant of a problem.

In message burned some brain cells writing:

Uh, have you been paying attention to the Israeli spy cases? Have you read the extraordinarily-detailed "The Lobby" by the Harvard professor Stephen Walt and the University of Chicago professor John Mearsheimer?
Or do you just genuflect "anti-semite" to anyone bold and candid enough to publicly state that US foreign policy is horifically and dangerously skewed towards the wishes and goals of one particular country, and that country ISN'T the US?
Klark Kent wrote:

Bravo Klark :-)

I couldn't have put it better, Klark. Thank you.
Apparently you think you know everything Trader4. You should learn manners and the practice of polite discourse, because your rude and insulting comments only discredit YOU!
You should at least be polite to people from other countries so you don't intensify the image of the ugly American.

I haven't been rude and insulting to anyone. You're just sore because I expose blatant nonsense and misinformation here for what it is. I guess you'd prefer I just let guys like you run loose with posts of total misinformation. Remember when you repeatedly claimed Saudi Arabia splits it's oil revenue 50-50 with Exxon? LOL And you have the nerve to talk about MY credibility?

I couldn't care less what some foreigner who claims jews run the USA thinks. I'm proud of this country. Next time there is some world crisis, and their ass is on the line again, see who the malcontent foreigners that know it all turn to for help.
In message burned some brain cells writing:

The suckers who'll pay.

< snipped-for-privacy@optonline.net
I couldn't care less what some foreigner who claims jews run the USA

Alas, no longer even hated. Thanks to Dubya, and the failure of his Middle East policy, the USA is despised and even pitied for its weakness and lack of moral principle; a once great nation diminished to gross incompetence in its foreign (and domestic?) policy.

How could he possibly know that?
He wouldn't know humility if it hit him.

Excuse me? This guy Bruce came in here claiming the USA is on it's knees, on an ash heap, not a democracy and controlled by Jews. And I should sit here and just let that roll by?
As for the USA being hated by some, that's nothing new. We've done more good for more people than any other country on the face of the earth. Regardless of what we do, many people have short memories and others just like to twist, distort and turn everything into a negative, with overtones of malice and conspiracy, like certain posters here.
My retort was fully justified.
In message burned some brain cells writing:

Seen the dollar recently? The national debt? Gas prices? Food prices? The housing industry?

Seen the dollar recently? The national debt? Gas prices? Food prices? The housing industry?

How well were the non-CFR presidential candidates (Ron Paul, Mike Gravel, Dennis Kucinich) treated by the CFR-dominated media?

What other country could do to the US what Israel has done (multiple spy scandals, 40-year occupations, violations of dozens of UN Security Council resolutions, killing dozens of US servicemen on the USS Liberty, lying about its nuclear arsenal and putting its nuclear whistleblower in solitary confinement for a decade, bulldozing American aid workers and shooting journalists in the face) and not be a parking lot by now?

Since gas at the pump in the US now costs about half of what it does in Europe, if that means the USA is on it's knees, where exactly is Europe? The rest of the chicken little nonsense makes about as much sense. Every time there is a business cycle, or a hiccup in the economy, the extreme pessimists treat it like it's never happened before and the end of the world is at hand. The national debt, which curiously seems to surface here, when viewed as a percent of GDP, is where it was in the 50's. The world didn't end then, it isn't likely to now either.

I see, in your jaundiced view, it's a big conspiracy. The rest of the sane world sees it for what it is. The media covers candidates in proportion to the interest their audience has in hearing about them. If they didn't do that, they'd be out of business. With the whackos above demonstrating very little interest as evidenced by their very low poll ratings, why would they expect to get as much coverage as major candidates? Still, Ron Paul and Dennis Kucinich were included in the debates I saw, which were covered and aired. No big conspiracy. It's just that few people want to listen to a whacko rail on about eliminating the Federal Reserve, returning to a gold standard, withdrawing into isolationism and similar irrational positions.

More nonsense. You appear to have fallen off the turnip truck. Just about every country on the face of the earth has spies and many times they spy on friend and foe alike. And Israel has nukes. Big deal, old news and it's a good thing. They may very well take care of some trouble makers like Iran and do the world a favor. In short, none of this does anything to substantiate the claim that the US is controlled by Jews. I've heard it all before, that Jews control the banks, media, govt, etc, and similar antisemitism, which unfortunately is on the rise again in many parts of the world.
In message burned some brain cells writing:

1. "Its" is the possessive and requires no apostrophe. "It's" is a contraction for "it is".
2. The US economy is far more dependent on oil than is Europe. France, for example, gets over 70% of its (note the correct use of "its") electricity from nuclear.

I take your use of sophomoric hyperbole as acknowledgement that you have no rebuttals for my points.

How many times have money center banks collapsed? Oh yeah, during the Great Depression.

1. Take a look here: http://eh.net/encyclopedia/article/noll.publicdebt and you will see that in constant dollars, the national debt is soaring.
2. A far higher percentage of today's debt is owned by foreigners (specifically China and OPEC nations).

Ron Paul's finishes ahead of Rudy Giuliani and Fred Thompson proves you wrong.

So you prefer a dollar that's worth 3 cents and perpetual war?

Nonsense? Which exact point is "nonsense"? Did Israel not do these things?

Who's chairman of the Fed? Who was the previous chairman of the Fed?

I rest my case. Another antisemite exposed.
Bye, bye bigot.

similar antisemitism, which >>unfortunately is on the rise again in many parts of the world.

He means he LOST his case :-)

And is a very sore loser :-)
In message wrote:

Typical Israel-firster. Bellows ad-hominems in the face of facts.
trader4 wrote:

That makes the assumption that the US's involvement in "world affairs" benefits some group other than US corporations. People of other countries don't turn to us for help (because they know better!), we assert that others need our help and then go in and destroy their societies. We call it "fighting for democracy," but it's pretty clear we're fighting only for profits.
-tom!