Mini Cooper desk top computer

just finishing a working remote controled Mini Cooper pc with all full size and full power components! Where is a good place to post the pics!

its the large remote that Sams club was selling, I gutted the interior and installed motherboard, cd & hard drive. cant wait to see if the cars remote will push all the extra weight!

Reply to
Asinner2

hehheheheheh - I want to see it!

Reply to
Nige, On a Mission From God............

Get in touch with the owner of the

site - there's some interesting conversions there, and I'm sure they'd be interested.

Cheers, Ian

Reply to
Ian McCall

I am not sure what this is. Can you elaborate on what you have done?

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us

I got a Mini Cooper Remote controled car and "gutted" the insides, then I installed a motherboad, cr burner/dvd and a hard drive... it is now a fully functional desktop computer! I was able to retain ALL of the remote control componets so the car will still drive, make the sounds and lights work.

I Did not use a "mini-ITX" form factor motherboard but a Micro ATX Asus a7v8x-mx!

Sepcs

23" long x" 11.5" wide & 9.5" tall 2 speed/gears (rear wheel drive!) horn, alarm & engine sounds headlights work turn signials work when turning!

512 meg ddr ram

2800mhz AMD XP cpu 512 meg ddr ram 24x cdrw/dvd combo (load cds under the hood...BONET!) 40 gig hard drive all cords plug in at bottom of lift gate (power plugs into licens plate) 2 fans (red lights) in the door windows 2 fans in the lift gate

I know I have too much time on my hands but ...I JUST HAD TO! Sweetest looking case mod and I can DRIVE it into lan partys!!!!!

mayby I should make a trailer for the keyboard, monitor and mouse!

Reply to
Asinner2

No Man, that is just way cool. I went to that website and I enjoy the other mini computers.

Now stop being a tease and show pictures.

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us