new mini, not the bmw fake one

i am thinking of buying a NEW shell from british motor heritage, thus making a brand new porper mini - 46 years after the first one was manufactured.

I doubt BMW will be making the hatchback for even 20 years - eh lads??? - let alone production carrying on when BMW kill it off...

Reply to
RS

Porper, is that some sort of body kit ;-)

Has anyone ever built one ground up on a heritage shell using pattern new components all the way through build ?

(Instead of starting with a donor car and restoring ?)

Be interesting to know how much that cost.

I guess nearly everything is still made as a pattern part ?

Reply to
someone.not

Not so long ago there was a chat here or on Minilist about completely new Minis which were being built to order by someone. I don't seem to have kept any reference, though.

Reply to
David Betts

Do you mean pauper?

Reply to