95 Montero 3L Self Diagnostic Output Terminal Location

I'm trying to troubleshoot an intermittent "check engine" light for a

1995 Montero 3L. Per the Chilton's manual, it shows clearly a 12 pin terminal (numbered 21-32) for "Self Diagnosis output terminal" to connect to pin 25. The ground reference is to connect to the "Data Link Connector pins 4 or 5". I can find the Data Link Connector right under the steering wheel, and per Chilton's, the Self Diagnostic terminal should be right next to it. I don't see the Self Diagnosis terminal where its suppose to be. Does anyone know if it is in a different location, or should I get a new set of glasses?
Reply to
Deon