Another one done then...

Not a single new thread on christmas day, everyones ownership of a life surprises me :)

Everyone have a good one?

Anyone get anything cool? I got a digicam, that does little videos, so they'll be some 405 action on here soon :)

Reply to
Dan405

I got a remote control hover craft :D

Wasn't a bad day at all and its just got all the more interesting ;)

-- Chet

Chet

Someones sending me dodgy pictures of their bird over MSN cos they've had a couple of bottles of WKD Blue ;)

I also got new front speakers for the car (Pioneer tse1695's i think they are, 220w 165mm 3 ways), which will be going in tmrw, and a portable MP3 player, which is also a mobile email client and a USB pendrive :D

Reply to
Dan405

JPEG! ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Oooh who? Can you forward them to me? *cough*

-- Chet

Chet

Some crazy irish guy :)

Reply to
Dan405

I got a Duff beer Mini fridge, amazing little things, oh and a power station a big yellow thing that has tons of power options on it,

Ron

Reply to
Ron