FA: Volvo 740 GL estate 1990 G reg Dewsbury, West Yorkshire

The Merc's sold so:

A 1990 Volvo 740 GL estate. Start price £250 and no reserve. Available in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire.

High mileage but last owner 14 years, MOT to April 2007.

And I've promised my wife - no more large blue estate cars!

Thanks,

David

Reply to
David Lane

stick it on

have a thing at the moment about large Volvo estates.--=20 Carl Robson Car PC Build starts again.
Homepage:

NeedforSwede2

stick it on

have a thing at the moment about large Volvo estates.

Reply to
David Lane

No wonder the lecturers want more pay if they have to live in places like Dewsbury ;)...

Reply to
Doki

OOOOOH. It's got a towbar. Ultimate bike carrying machine...

Reply to
Doki

"Doki" :

Thanks - it's not that bad, really!.

And anyway, my university hasn't introduced the new pay scales yet!

David

Reply to
David Lane