FS: Most of the Fleet

If anyone is interested or knows anyone who maybe let me know

1991 Nova GTE, GSI front end, 8500rpm rev limit, twin 40's, Alpha ignition, Becs car, 150bhp, cage, buckets, 4 points etc: £2K

R5 GTT Raider: Reserved for Chet - E-mail me: PAO ;-)

1990 BX GTI 16V. Some history, good nick, still goes quick, Black, reasonable miles. £500

1991 AX GT, K&N, Full Janspeed, Choke removed, re-jetted carb, 102K Miles. £400

2003 Noble GTO-3R, 6Sp Box, Track Sump, LSD, Just had its 1000mile service, now at 1120 miles, Supplied by Factory, black with black and grey leather and the all important start button. £42.5K

2001 Chimaera, 5.0, Avus Blue, 2400miles, blue hood, all the toys, £33K

Maybe The FP Saab: Full package, incl 2 Shells, 4 gearboxes (Various spec),

2 Engines (incl fresh built B202 with B234 head and JE Pistons/ARP fastners), various other spares, 17K of bills and of course the F900 itself, 300+bhp, 300+ Ft/Lb you all know the spec. Offer around 15K and the lots yours incl all the diagrams and drawings for the brakes, chargecooler, oil cooler etc.

2002. 52plate, Merc C320 Avantgarde, Silver, AMG Wheels, Nav/Command, FMBSH, 18K, All the Extras. £34K

Matt :-(

Reply to
**-**

Fuck mate, sounds bad - if i had ANY money, i'd have that AX...

Reply to
Dan405

Fuck me, Matt. Sounds like HM finest Customs and Exise have raided you :-(

Hope it all works out in the end.

Shame there's nothing interesting and Italian in there......

Reply to
SteveH

Worse :-(

Fingers crossed ;-)

I can put some Fezza badges on the Noble for you.......... LOL

Reply to
**-**

oh, that's not good...... can't think of much worst than Her Majesties Finest raiding you......

got Camp Freddie after you? ;-)

My outlook is that things will always work out for the best.

Personally, I'm in a s**te job that I hate, living in an area I don't really like, but I've got a potential job in Hereford and a nice place sorted in the Welsh Valleys..... all came out of the blue the last few days.

Everything will sort itself out.

Heh.

That would blow my £1k rule out of the water....... shame I haven't done the above move, or I'd buy the AX to use in the Pembrey club series ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Not trying out for the SAS are you Steve? :P The crack italian bangernomics unit.

Reply to
Doki

Heh..... I'm joining the 'Taffia' ;-)

Reply to
SteveH

Will drop you a text tomorrow fella.

Best o' luck with everythin

-- Chet

Chet

In article , snipped-for-privacy@btinternet.com spouted forth into uk.rec.cars.modifications...

Matt, sell everything bar the Saab, then sell the house, then look for a place somewhere in remote North Wales (cheap, and isolated), and only tell a few close friends where that is, then use the Saab to move house.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

And if you want a hand moving, we could have a meet (especially anyone who's got an estate car) and between us all you wouldn't need to use any removal companies!

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I could help as well, noit an Estate. Much bigger than that. :)

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I can get all my possessions in the 405 (barring VHS videos of which i have about 300) - so i could no doubt be useful and carry something :)

Reply to
Dan405

Ooh, I could be up for that; my 740 seven seater estate has gone in to be sorted today.

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

I was going to ask Volvo or BMW, but then remembered there wasn't a 7-series estate!

When d'ya get that then?

Do I see "uk.rec.cars.* removals" in the making here? :-)

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

i can get one or two CD's in mine if you need a hand :)

Reply to
vamp

It's been gathering dust on the drive for about a month, and not quite sure yet whether I'll keep it or sell it on once its sorted; the carb is shagged on it I've been informed today, so I've gone and got a secondhand one for them to fit in the morning, and given how clean it is overall, the worst scenario is I have to buy a weber replacement, but it'll still be worth that much more than what it will have cost me all in. :-)

Having driven it a little, I actually quite like it, and intend to at least take it over for a booze run this side of Xmas before parting with it.

That, the fact it's dirt cheap to insure, and the seven seater side of things makes me wonder if it's not such a bad idea to keep it as weekend transport, especially as I need something big to drag race cars again in the Spring once I get back from Australia. :-)

-- JackH

Reply to
JackH

If I was a bit (a big bit!) closer, I'd help (either the Transit if you need a lot moved, or the T5 if you need it moved quickly!).

Reply to
Jamesy