new number plates for your car?

Hi,

I thought this might be of interest to you, we make UK road legal number plates for just £24.95 per pair inc P&P, as we are based in Ireland, we do not need any documents from you, please visit our website is at

Thanks.

Simon.

Reply to
4plates.co.uk

bit expensive, I do em for about 17 quid.

Reply to
Theo

Yeah, but for people who want to get plates without the docs, its pretty cheap. Shame we will now prob see cars with duplicate plates on.

Reply to
Cheater2k

I thought those non-standard fonts on plates are illegal?

Reply to
Bigus

Did you miss the "as we are based in Ireland, we do not need any documents from you" part ?

Reply to
Nom

I got one for about £8 from a local motor factors earlier this year without presenting any documents.

Perhaps he was being a bit naughty, I dunno.

Douglas

Reply to
Douglas Payne

What, you mean the criminals won't take docs with them, to comply with the laws, when they take their order to the back door of the local dodgy garage?

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

I never said I need documents :D

Reply to
Theo

dont tell me u own a web site to, lol

Reply to
Cheater2k

Hi,

the non standard fonts are illegal, and I state on the website that they are for show use only, we do the UK road legal plates, our price also includes P&P!!.

Thanks.

Simon

Reply to
4plates.co.uk

several in fact, but not one for number plates...

Reply to
Theo