need new number plates?

£17.50 per pair on eBay, FREE P&P

TheCamperMan

52

Reply to
TheCamperMan

His links were wrapping the items do exist:

Though don't strike me as anything all that interesting.

Reply to
Depresion

ooh they're only a half hour away from me

Reply to
Chet

I had an alfasud, loved it ;~)

Reply to
TheCamperMan

They're interesting from the point of view that he's selling plates that can no longer be bought in the UK. ie. illegal fonts / spacing etc.

Obviously, I wouldn't space a plate illegally (that's just asking for a pull), however, there are times when the new 'euro approved' plate doesn't look right on a car. I was never happy with new plates on my Spider, but was having problems finding someone who would make me a set of silver on black plates for a car that technically shouldn't have them. The bloke mentioned above could do just that.

Reply to
SteveH

I've had no problems getting Silver and black plates for my cars. There are plenty of places that will make up show plats still.

Reply to
Depresion