OT: YouTube rocks

Spent almost all afternoon on it today - using my media PC hooked up to the big telly in the lounge and the sound playing through the hifi.

Found a load of old Dance Energy clips with Normski :-)

Reply to
SteveH

I've rigged one of those up recently, using a laptop I'd planned on (and abandoning...) turning into a car PC. It's handy because it has a docking station so I can still take it out and use it as a laptop if I want to. I got a StreamZap remote from eBay for a couple of quid and Beyond Media controls all my stuff. I've even got a LAN drive plugged into my router so my media files can be got at from anywhere around the house :)

Ye gods!

Reply to
Abo

I've got a media pc hooked up to a projector and my hi fi in the lounge. I'd hate to think how many hours me and friends have spent drunk, surfing from clip to clip, in front of it.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston