using PC Card slot to play MP3 on Accord Navi, help

I read on another forum at

that people have used the PC Card (PCMCIA) slot on the Navi DVD player in the trunk to play mp3's (using a PCMCIA to Compact flash, or SD adaptor) has anyone on here done this? I have a 2006 accord with navi and I'm interested in doing this. I tried it using a Lexar pc card adaptor and a 512 Compact Flash module from San Disk, but it didn't work, I then tried it again with a 16 MB Kodak module I had around and that didn't work either. just looking for some help, thanks!

-Nick

Reply to
Dr Nick